We are pleased to announce that the product news containing the new features of version 9.90 is now available! The news contains a number of exciting new features that will improve the way you use our software.
To give you all the important details, we have created a detailed summary on our website. You can download the product news directly from our website and read about the latest features.
Some of the outstanding new features in version 9.90 are:
Modicon M580 : new automation classes and enhanced functionality
- Improved connection of the Schneider Motor Management System Tesys T to the process control system for early fault detection and prevention of motor-related process failures
- Simplified project planning for dosing of solids and liquids
Plant iT with EcoStruxure Automation Expert (EAE) / dPAC
- Software-based distributed control for modular automation
- IT-oriented and open process control for easy connection of different machines and controllers
Plant iT Batch Orchestration System (BOS)
- Control recipe generator enhancements allow automatic source/destination selection for variable transfer
- New OPC-UA Implicit connection type can be used for simple standard operations for sequence controls (equipment and recipe parameters)
- Any integration of controllers that are OCP-UA capable
- Easier integration of small units independent of the used controller o New for Rockwell controllers
Download the product news to find out more about these and many other exciting features.
We are confident that the new features in version 9.90 will help you work more efficiently and achieve your goals. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team will be happy to assist.
We hope you enjoy exploring the new features and that you will benefit from the improvements in version 9.90!